Kicking Assets Hacks Lab
It’s about accountability, tools, and having the best people around you.
The Kicking Assets Hacks Lab is a bimonthly online workshop of brilliance throwdown + a sweet resource and course video library + a community listserv – but it’s also a place where mindset manifests (or femmifests, depending on who you are).
Conversation and resource sharing with progressive and creative folks allows us to explore topics like:
- understanding your relationship to money,
- growing your resources and your know-how,
- and creating financial possibilities that feel good for you, your communities, and our world.
The Kicking Assets Hacks Lab mentality is about being ready to grow from where ever you are — whether that’s just starting out and curious how to plan and orient yourself; preparing to invest; working with larger resources.
We’re not judging, and we are creating net positives for ourselves and beyond.
KICKING ASSETS is for the I’m not broke – now what? set. The I Want To Have Enough to Share set. The Diva is an Ethical Hustler set (ok, that might just be me?).
Join us today for only $10/month, and you’ll get:
- access to an awesome discussion and private resource list,
- a customized online monthly mastery group meeting (with recordings sent out if you can’t make it),
- a BADASS resource library with 15+ hours of workshops,
- Bonus resources shared on the email list and in the library
- Access to course discounts
- and some really smart rad folks to learn with and bounce ideas off
Hadassah Damien is a strategist, artist, activist, small business owner, and creator of the iconoclastic blog and finance classes Ride Free Fearless Money. Her mission is to stabilize creative communities by empowering folks’ relationship to their money. Read more: http://www.ridefreefearlessmoney.com
Hadassah Damien supports individuals, partners, freelancers/small business owners, and collectives to create actionable financial plans through writing, online courses, 1:1 coaching sessions, and workshops. Real talk, honest compassion, hustle mindset, and intersectional needs all come into the equation, with excellent outcomes.
From people who get motivated and save their first $1,000, to people who buy homes and pay off their credit cards, freelancers who learn how to get $3,000 tax refunds, and couples who create a solid financial path together, her clients rave:
- "Her working class femme money genius has been an invaluable tool to help me figure out how to build my stability and start saving for retirement while meeting my goals and enjoying my life."
- "This course was a great way to get the support I needed to get my shit together, all in a way that aligns with my values, so thank you!"
- "I can’t think of a better form of self-care than to give your financial life the attention it deserves through Ride Free Fearless Money."
Ms. Damien is an educator, award-winning artist, civic technologist, and iconoclast who was raised working-class in Western NY. She puts the values she inherited both into practice and under microscopes in her progressive work. She has an MA from the CUNY Graduate Center, and an Honors BA from the University of Toronto.
And yes, she is a motorcyclist, which inspired the name Ride Free Fearless Money. When we ride, we do a LOT of work to make sure we're ready -- then we go enjoy the HELL out of the experience. Our finances can be handled well with a similar attitude: do the work, honor the work, and then go live your life!
StartSept 23, 2018: Universal Basic Income & New Economies (51:20)
StartJuly 2018: Value mapping jobs & negotiating salaries (64:20)
StartMay 2018: Impact Investing [video], Consent & Money [slides] (42:13)
StartMarch 2018: Collective Responses to Capitalism (47:21)
StartJanuary 2018 - Habits & Practices that stick (56:16)
StartDec 2017: Simplifying Investing + Ways to Save Money (67:22)
StartNovember 2017: Trauma-informed money + Holiday Spending (58:27)
StartOctober, 2017: Freelancer Income + Money Conversation Starters (65:50)
StartSept 2017, Equifax & Investment Property (62:33)
StartAugust 2017, Using Roboadvisors to Invest + Advanced Donations (60:45)
StartJuly 2017, Money Beliefs + Giving Plans (73:34)
StartJune 2017, Queer Families and Estate Planning (54:08)
StartMay 2017, Sharing Money + Student Loans (96:11)
StartApril 2017, Buying Property (pt 2) (72:33)
StartMarch 2017, Impact Investing & Buying Property (pt 1) (63:47)
StartFeb 2017, What’s in an investment & Enoughness part 2 (71582:50)
StartJan 2017, Unpacking Mental Constraint Models + Annual Goal Setting (59:00)