In this one-hour video course, you will understand exactly HOW debt works, so you can understand HOW to get out of it with a smart plan that works for you.
With a plan to get out, debt will stop being so hard on you. In fact, with the very first action you take to address debt, the burden starts to lift.
This one-hour video course gives you more than a step-by-step: it gives you system understanding so you know WHY you’re taking these steps to get out of debt. It shows you where you DO have control.
Here’s the basics we go over in this short, effective course which will allow you to understand how debt works so you can more effectively get OUT of it.
- A 10-minute solution. If you take in nothing else, take in this 9 minute video and you can make your plan to start getting out of debt.
- Explaining Debt: The most crucial thing to understand about how debt is how it’s constructed and how interest on it grows – so you can outsmart it with strategic payment.
- Debt Hacks: Addressing Different debt issues with a few specific strategies customized to specific situations.
- Credit explained & credit hacks: Did you know you can improve your credit while getting out of debt? Since these two go hand in hand – credit & debt – this is a short and powerful series to put choice in your hands.
Hadassah Damien is a Brooklyn-based artist, activist, small-business owner, and creator of the iconoclastic blog and finance classes Ride Free Fearless Money. Her mission is to stabilize creative communities by empowering folks’ relationship to their money, and to help people with money hacks. Read more: http://www.ridefreefearlessmoney.com
Hadassah Damien supports individuals, partners, freelancers/small business owners, and collectives to create actionable financial plans through writing, online courses, 1:1 coaching sessions, and workshops. Real talk, honest compassion, hustle mindset, and intersectional needs all come into the equation, with excellent outcomes.
From people who get motivated and save their first $1,000, to people who pay off their credit cards; from freelancers who learn how to get $3,000 tax refunds to couples who create their financial path together, her clients rave:
- "Her working class femme money genius has been an invaluable tool to help me figure out how to build my stability and start saving for retirement while meeting my goals and enjoying my life."
- "This course was a great way to get the support I needed to get my shit together, all in a way that aligns with my values, so thank you!"
- "I can’t think of a better form of self-care than to give your financial life the attention it deserves through Ride Free Fearless Money."
Ms. Damien is an educator, award-winning artist, civic technologist, and iconoclast who was raised working-class in Western NY. She puts the values she inherited both into practice and under microscopes in her progressive work. She has an MA from the CUNY Graduate Center, and an Honors BA from the University of Toronto.
And yes, she is a motorcyclist, which inspired the name Ride Free Fearless Money. When we ride, we do a LOT of work to make sure we're ready -- then we go enjoy the HELL out of the experience. Our finances can be handled well with a similar attitude: do the work, honor the work, and then go live your life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Debt -- and the interest on your debt -- does not play. It accrues monthly, daily even.
Every day you delay handling it smartly is another day you pay, and I want better than that for you.
Sign up today, and get the info YOU need right now to hack your way out of debt.