Exploring Ethical Investing
Learn about the good, the greenwashed, and your options to do better with your money todayWatch Promo
I get it: you want to put aside money for your future, without contributing to the demise of that future. Is it possible - if so, how?
The answer isn't a simple yes or no, but there ARE more-values-aligned options for your money, and ways you can think about your investments and other spending that can help you take the actions you mean to.
This workshop on Exploring Ethical Investing will take you about 90 minutes to two hours to work through, and you'll learn:
- Better investing options - and how you can move forward deciding on one: you don’t need to get overwhelmed to implement them! There's a 25 minute video + a summary sheet detailing your options.
- This workshop helps you create personal values guidelines so that making those decisions is easier, faster, and more in line with what is meaningful to you. There are two sets of videos + exercises to ground and guide you alongside real talk and bubble bursting honest assessments of what's "ethical" in an investing context.
- + an investing 101 primer, a how-to invest section, and resources for researching investments and taking your next steps.
You get short videos + all the content in a PDF, a worksheet, AND an investing options summary sheet.
Hadassah Damien is a strategist, artist, activist, small business owner, and creator of the iconoclastic blog and finance classes Ride Free Fearless Money. Her mission is to stabilize creative communities by empowering folks’ relationship to their money. Read more: http://www.ridefreefearlessmoney.com
Hadassah Damien supports individuals, partners, freelancers/small business owners, and collectives to create actionable financial plans through writing, online courses, 1:1 coaching sessions, and workshops. Real talk, honest compassion, hustle mindset, and intersectional needs all come into the equation, with excellent outcomes.
From people who get motivated and save their first $1,000, to people who buy homes and pay off their credit cards, freelancers who learn how to get $3,000 tax refunds, and couples who create a solid financial path together, her clients rave:
- "Her working class femme money genius has been an invaluable tool to help me figure out how to build my stability and start saving for retirement while meeting my goals and enjoying my life."
- "This course was a great way to get the support I needed to get my shit together, all in a way that aligns with my values, so thank you!"
- "I can’t think of a better form of self-care than to give your financial life the attention it deserves through Ride Free Fearless Money."
Ms. Damien is an educator, award-winning artist, civic technologist, and iconoclast who was raised working-class in Western NY. She puts the values she inherited both into practice and under microscopes in her progressive work. She has an MA from the CUNY Graduate Center, and an Honors BA from the University of Toronto.
And yes, she is a motorcyclist, which inspired the name Ride Free Fearless Money. When we ride, we do a LOT of work to make sure we're ready -- then we go enjoy the HELL out of the experience. Our finances can be handled well with a similar attitude: do the work, honor the work, and then go live your life!